While running a business via the web is a great way to start on the road to commercial greatness, it can’t last forever. Once staff and client numbers get too high, you will need a proper office location from which to run your company and take care of all important matters with ease. This can be a major step though, which is why it pays to be cautious. This is especially true when it comes to renting some sort of corporate space. Since this is a major monthly cost, you will want to be sure to start small so you can develop your business in a flexible, simple manner. Here's some tips on moving from online to bricks and mortar.
Moving from Online to Bricks and MortarRenting a complete office is certainly an expensive prospect. Not only will it cost a fair bit each month but the lease lasts for years, forcing you to commit to the same costs for month after month. Seeing as you’re moving from an online business to a proper brick-and-mortar company, you may not have the capital available to rent a proper workplace. Luckily, there are many types of shared corporate space now for rent around the world. The most popular are found below and can give you a good idea of where to start when transitioning your web-based business into the real world.
- B2B offices: The simplest rental option available where private space found within another workplace is leased out to interested business owners.
- Incubators: Usually aimed at tech companies which are starting up, these environments are shared by a number of other, similar businesses.
- Co-working spaces: An office setting that focuses a lot on creativity and collaboration between the tenants sharing the space provided.
- Executive suites: A traditional workspace that has a more flexible lease contract than other typical corporate environments.
Bring On the BenefitsBy renting one of these modern property alternatives, you give your newly-changed business the best chance of survival in a competitive landscape. In fact, if you take the time to find the best shared office space available in your region, you can help promote your company above the rest by freeing up your time and money in the process. Below you will find a list of advantages that you can gain by considering these types of workspace alternatives.
- Affordable rental rates that fit in with your budget
- Flexible work settings that give you the space you need
- Short-term leases which offer less risk for new businesses
- The chance to collaborate with likeminded company owners