Today at the HealthXL Dublin Global Gathering Investor Day in Trinity Biomedical Building, Pearse Street @Health_XL #HealthXL #HXLGlobalGathering, seven world class entrepreneurs from Finland, US, Australia, Ghana, Canada and Ireland are pitching next generation technologies to a 300+ capacity crowd of key angel investors (including; SOS Ventures, Silicon Valley Banks, Delta Partners, Aberdare Ventures, Cleveland Clinic, Oyster Capital, Highland Capital Partners, SROne), HealthXL mentors and start-up community to secure investment at the explosive event in Dublin’s thriving tech district
- Claimsync (Africa) Healthcare facilities software automating patients' records and process medical records electronically.
- Sense of Skin (Ireland) Technology-enabled programme to help people with sensitive skin avoid unsuitable health and beauty products
- goACT (Australia) Web-based software solutions for mental health professionals and their clients.
- Nursebuddy (Finland) Tool designed to help nurses manage their day-to-day jobs using tablet devices.
- Evinance (Canada) Real-time decision to put cancer patients in control of their own care.
- myMedScore (US) Pioneering a cloud-based medical credit scoring and engagement platform.
- Nutritics (Ireland) Tracking and analysis software program for diet and nutrition.
For more information about HealthXL Team click here.