It won’t hurt to ask. Even if you are an SEO expert, chances are, your fellow SEOs can still contribute useful SEO techniques and SEO tips that can increase your productivity and spare you time for more important tasks.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is at the heart of various online marketing strategies, such as inbound marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and more. Mastering SEO increases the chances of your site’s success in terms of traffic and rankings.
Anyway, you wouldn’t be an “expert” without a handful of help from institutions of SEO. In this case, here are some credible sources where you can learn the ropes of SEO and implement them on your site.
So without further ado, here's some SEO Tips...
1. SEOmoz ProSEOmoz runs on a TAGFEE principle—Transparency and Authenticity, Generosity, Fun, Empathy and Exceptionality.
It manages your SEO duties efficiently by integrating crawler apps that would check performance issues on your website weekly, monitor your website rankings, and recommend resolutions for your issues.
SEOmoz started innovating on February 2007. SEOmoz Pro can be availed for a 30-day free trial, then $99.00 per month. Pro Plus costs $199/month while Pro Elite is $499/month.
2. SEO Book TrainingSEO Book promises to train you in creating credible websites that are link-worthy and salable to consumers.
Its training program covers keyword selection, domain names, on-page optimization, copywriting, blogging, site architecture, usability, analytics, PPC advertising, public relations, viral marketing, and link building.
Pricing depends on how SEO Book assesses what you need. They offer a personalized service and not a “one size fits all.” Their packages are priced competitively and may be as low as $10/day.
3. Webmaster World SupportersWebmaster World revolves aroundthe concept of “contributionware,” which refers to bringing in ideas from professional sources to train and guide SEO beginners and novices.
Webmaster World hosts a private forum that deals with Webmaster Tech and business issues on website promotion.
You can apply for a six-month subscription for $89.00 or a 12-month subscription for $149.00.
4. SEO DojoSEO Dojo is one of the youngest SEO trainers online. It started in October 2009,and operates on the principle similar to that of the infamous dojo concept in Japan: “Every teacher a student, every student a teacher.”
Subscriptions cost around $30/month, $250 annually, and other affordable packages.
5. Search Marketing Standard MagazineIf you wish to learn about SEO away from your desktop—perhaps while having your private time in coffee shops or waiting for your stop at the subway train—then an SEO handy magazine is your best option.
For only $30.60 with your SAVE15 Coupon, you can get a two-year subscription of purely SEO content.
If you can suggest other reliable and information-packed SEO subscriptions, feel free to give us a feedback. In the meantime, plan your steps and pave the way towards your successful online marketing strategy.